You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers buddy
Guys I came home from football and was informed that my Aunt who has been fighting cancer for more than 6 months is almost at the end. They removed her feeding tube and all the IV's and discontinued treatmeant. My cousins have already bought a casket and began carrying out My Aunt's funeral wishes. I have been very close to my aunt, she has taught me alot, and now she is expected to be dead by morning.. and I'd appreciate it if you would remember my family in these times.. it takes a strong man to face adversity and the fear of the life we live.. but I plan to face it, as this has been my biggest fear for awhile.. remember me, in time I'll be fine.. but right now I could use a helping hand with prayer. I know this Friday night has done alot to drag my week down, with my shoulder being in terrible shape since last friday, and my forcing to sit out tomorrow against Burton. This tops it all, so please do me a favor.. pray that I get back soon.. and pray that if she passes I take this the best I can, even if I will.. the pain will be immense, as it has been growing all week about tomorrow.. this tops the mountain.. Thank you.
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers buddy
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
You and your family will be in our prayers. I just lost my best friend to cancer and it is very heart breaking to watch them suffer. I know the pain you are feeling but just remember she will always be smiling down at you and she will always be in your life. One day you can see her again and atleast she will be no longer in pain. Hope you recover soon with your shoulder.
Will remember you in my prayers. See ya in a little while.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
You got it man. If you need anything, you know how to get ahold of me.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
aawww..i juss shed a tear...im so sorry for u and ur family....u will definitely be in my prayers..and hun juss hang in there cuz it can only get better from here...again...im deeply sorry for all ur pain*
!Get Well Soon And Hang In There And Juss Talk To God!
We're here for you.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
will be praying for all of you.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
You got it big guy!
free like OJ all day
Bookmarks